Sectors: Climate Change, Public Health, Green Building
Build an online community of environmental public health leaders—graduates from the CDC's EPHLI fellowship program—to facilitate knowledge exchange and collaboration on emerging topics.
- Build, populate, and launch an interactive website for EPHLI alumni, complete with an alumni directory and topic-based discussion groups.
- Train EPHLI alumni on how to post information and respond to discussion threads on the website.
- Facilitate online discussions on how local and state public health departments can contribute to environmental sustainability and climate change initiatives.
- Launch the alumni network's first research project.
- Project development and overall management.
- Strategic consulting on social media and network development.
- Website development and graphic design.
- Grant writing.
- Populate the environmental sustainability and climate change discussion group with emerging research, current events, and case studies of innovative practices.
- Support survey design and management.
- Develop guidelines on how to use the interactive website.
- Provide online training (via webinars) and technical support to new website users.
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Environmental Health Services Branch
National Environmental Health Association